Saturday, July 28, 2007

We Go To a Wedding

Nice day for a wedding except it was bloody hot. Judy's friend, Debra married Larry and they both got a really good deal. All of Judy's biological grans were there, as you can see.









OK, everybody pose for a picture with Mema!




Ooops! Somebody moved! Let's try it again and everybody look at Papa.







Aaaah! Never mind! Let's get in the cars and go eat some cake!









Did somebody say cake? Now this is a wedding!





"I want all of the cake, I want it now, and I want it delivered!













Oh yes, there was a bride and groom in addition to the cake.




Clay is such a pretty girl and takes a very pretty picture.




2 comments:

carla said...

hey, thanks !! Just awesome how you are helping me keep up with my sista in virginia!! THanks for the pics with those beautiful grands. They are growing and oh so cute!! Don't you just love weddings!! All those proper things that children really put into perspective...
thanks dave...this is great
carla

carla said...

OH HOW COOL YOU ARE DAVID!!! I THNK THIS IS SO AWESOME!! IT'S LIKE NOW I CAN KEEP UP WITH MY SISTER IN VIRGINIA!! LOVE THE PICS AND THE GRANDS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND GROWING. WHEN LORRI GETS OUR FAMILY REUNION PICS POSTED...I'LL FORWARD THEM TO YOU ALL SO YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH YOUR SISTAS IN TEXAS. THANKS, LOVE CARLA